Friday, April 18, 2008

It Might Have Been

The saddest words of tongue or pen, are these four words -- IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN!

Being a born procrastinator, self-doubter, waiting for permission to live my life kind of person, I've frequently looked back on my path and been saddened by what might have been. If only I'd done things differently. . .

Since 2005 when I birthed the spirit and messages of my inner-self, Wisdom Walker, I have been more consistently walking my talk. But that walk has been taking me in circles. SHE is now challenging me to go public with my writings and perspectives and to let the seeds fall where they may.

With this blog birth I intend to replace the four saddest words with the two gladdest (it rhymes) words -- IT WAS!

As I share Wisdom Walker's voice on this site, your presence will be both welcomed and treasured.

And so it begins. . .