Sunday, August 9, 2009

Spice It Up

One mallard duck is swimming on the tiny pond just about 50 feet from my viewing point. Wide spread pine limbs are raining down yellow needles in clumps of two. One duo lands like a finger pointing to a passage in my open book where on page 52 it clearly marks the words, "Ask the universe to make clear where you should put your energies next." WHOA. That is the quickest answer to my thought question that I've ever gotten. Just seconds before I wondered silently what I should explore next on life's journey.

The outdoor weather worn deck of our local library is providing me with the view, the peace, the air and the privacy to wonder 'where to next with my life?' As the surprise awakens me the next image I 'see' is me lining up pieces on a gameboard deciding what to move where. I blink and a second image shows me choosing spices to shake on that same gameboard laying receptively before me.

I understand the imagery. I am being presented with options to spice up my life. The choice is clearly mine, yet I still do that childlike thing of waiting for the universe to throw down the clearly written choice I SHOULD make.

No comments:

Post a Comment